Our mission is to ensure public safety, health and welfare in all aspects of building design, construction, and maintenance.
In the event that the service provided during the processing of permits, plan review or inspection falls short of your expectation, please forward your concerns to:
- Joe Kreidl, Director of Building & Code Enforcement
What We Do
Provided below are the operations, forms, and staff that will assist you in your efforts to apply for a permit, schedule inspections, and FOIA requests.
For processing questions, please contact:
- Mary Lou Hecklinger, Permit Processor
- Ruta Norkus, Permit Processor
CODES & REVIEWS
Provided below are the codes, guidelines, design criteria and staff that can assist you with the design and construction of your project.
- Zoning: Jim Kozik, Director of Planning & Economic Development
- Engineering: Joe Tebrugge, Stormwater Engineer
- Commercial, Fire Sprinkler, Fire Alarm: Bruce Allen, Plan Examiner
- Residential Decks & Pools: Jeff Whiteman, Plan Examiner
- Building & Electrical Inspections: Tom Corrigan, Building Inspector
MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTIES
When properties fall into disrepair or when there are non-complaint operations we need your assistance to inform our Code Enforcement Officer.
- Property Maintenance, Boats & RV's: Carol Zdan, Code Compliance Officer