WHEATON, Ill. – The 2018 Lowell School SK Run/ Walk will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
The following streets will be temporarily closed:
- Willow Avenue between President Street & Chase Street;
- Chase Street between Evergreen Street & Crescent Street;
- Crescent Street between Chase Street & Washington Street;
- Washington Street - Runners/walkers will remain on sidewalks based on the conditions of their permit; and
- Evergreen Street between Washington Street & Chase Street.
This condition will exist for approximately 2½ hours from 8:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
During the event, these streets will be adequately staffed with uniformed Police Officers to assist and direct traffic.
Residents, citizens, and motorists are being asked for their cooperation in not moving the barricades to ensure the safety of the runners.
Motorists may experience temporary traffic delays and choose to alter their travel route to avoid these areas.