The 2022 College Church Run for the Stars 5K Race will take place on Saturday, June 11, 2022, beginning at 8 a.m. and concluding at 10 a.m.
Closed streets will be:
- East Seminary Avenue between Scott Street & Washington Street;
- College Avenue between Washington Street & Howard Street;
- Howard Street closed between College Avenue and University Place;
- University Place closed between Howard Street and Webster Avenue;
- Chase Street north of the Union Pacific railroad tracks;
- Washington Street north of Wesley Street to East Hawthorne Blvd;
- Webster Avenue between University Place and Cadillac Drive;
- Cadillac Drive closed between Webster Avenue and Wakeman Avenue;
- Wakeman Avenue between Santa Rosa and Washington Street;
- East Hawthorne Boulevard between North Washington Street and North Scott Street;
- North Scott between East Hawthorne Boulevard and East Prairie Avenue;
- East Prairie Avenue between North Scott Street and North Washington Street;
- Oak Avenue between Washington Street and Santa Rosa Avenue;
- Santa Rosa Avenue between Oak Avenue and Forest Avenue;
- East Forest Avenue between Santa Rosa and Washington Street; and,
- North Washington Street between East Forest Avenue and College Avenue.
During the events, these streets will be adequately staffed with uniformed Police Officers to assist and direct traffic.
Residents, citizens, and motorists are being asked for their cooperation in not moving the barricades to ensure the safety of the runners.
Motorists may experience temporary traffic delays and choose to alter their travel routes to avoid these areas.