As part of a countywide stormwater management program that includes a partnership of DuPage County and 41 municipalities and townships working together to meet water quality goals, you can learn about DuPage County’s program and submit your comments now through Feb. 15.
DuPage County Stormwater Management oversees the Countywide Water Quality Program, which includes:
- Public Education and Outreach on Water Quality Topics
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Erosion and Sediment Controls
- Post-Construction Best Management Practices for Water Quality
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Water Quality Monitoring Program
The City of Wheaton and DuPage County invite you to view an informational video, download the complete program plan and submit your comments on DuPage County’s website. You can submit your comments through the website, by email at email@example.com, or by mail to DuPage County Stormwater Management, Attn: Mary Beth Falsey, 421 North County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL 60187.
For questions, please contact DuPage County Stormwater Management at 630-407-6673.