Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order prohibiting gatherings of 10 or more people, the Wheaton City Council will be streaming its April 20 meeting live and allowing for virtual participation.
Public comments will be accepted in the following formats:
- Submit your comment online at www.wheaton.il.us/publiccomment no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday, April 20. These comments will be read aloud by the City Clerk during the Citizens to Be Heard section of the meeting.
- Email your comments to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday, April 20. Please include in the subject line “Public Comment for Council Meeting.”
- Call 630-260-2012 to leave a voicemail message no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday, April 20.
- Attend the meeting virtually at 7:00 p.m. Monday, April 20, and share your comment during the Citizens to be Heard portion of the meeting.
All public comments are limited to 5 minutes, and each citizen will be permitted to speak only once.
The public can virtually join the meeting at 7:00 p.m. April 20 either:
- By phone: Call 312-626-6799, and enter Meeting ID 938 4359 5949. When prompted, press # (no participant ID is required)
- By computer/tablet/device: Log on to www.Zoom.us, and provide Meeting ID 938 4359 5949, and password 469653.
The agenda for this meeting will be posted on the City’s website by noon on Friday, April 17. The meeting will be recorded and posted on the City’s website on April 21.