Find information on leased commuter parking, daily parking fees, and on-street parking details.
Find information on customer parking in downtown Wheaton.
Exclusively for customers to use while they shop, dine or visit downtown businesses, find out what is available to downtown customers.
Parking on any City street is prohibited from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. each day. If you need to park on a City street between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m., you must either submit a request online before 1 a.m., or call the Police Department at 630-260-2161 to report the vehicle on the street. The Wheaton Police Department will ticket vehicles that have not been reported.
Parking on Holidays
You do not need to pay metered parking rates on the following City holidays:
- Presidents Day
- Friday before Easter
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and following day
- Christmas Day
Parking Options in Wheaton
Motorcycle / Scooter Parking
The City has designated parking spaces specifically for motorcycles and motorized scooters at Lot Number 10, the daily fee College Avenue Metra Train Station parking lot, and Lot Number 9, near the Downtown Wheaton Metra station.
You can either:
- Pay a daily fee of $1.50 using the payment kiosk, or
- If you have a valid leased parking permit for the City of Wheaton commuter parking lots, you can use your parking permit. You must photocopy the vehicle permit and affix the copy with a luggage tag to the handlebars of the motorcycle or scooter.
Two Wheaton train stations transport more than 3,000 commuters to downtown Chicago on the Metra Union Pacific West Line.
- Downtown Wheaton train station: 402 West Front Street
- College Avenue train station: 303 North President Street
Pace Suburban Bus Service transports residents to the train stations and other locations throughout the suburbs.