Bicycle Advisory Commission
The Bicycle Advisory Commission is a group of volunteers established to help advise on the implementation of the Wheaton Bicycle Plan, which aims to improve the environment by reducing vehicle traffic. The committee promotes safe bicycling in Wheaton, bicycling events, safety education, and bike-friendly facilities. The committee also encourages residents and visitors to use the improved bicycling network developed by and for the City of Wheaton.
The Bicycle Advisory Commission generally meets at 7:00 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month at City Hall. All meetings are open to residents. You are welcome to attend, share your thoughts, or observe to see if you would like to apply for a position. For up-to-date information regarding all of the City’s Boards and Commissions meeting dates, times, and locations, please see the City Calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Co-Chair/Communications - Alyse Kondrat
- Co-Chair/Treasurer - Michelle Dunlap
- Brian Bobigian
- David Duve
- Rita Nathanson
- Daniel Nielsen
- Bill Nieman
- Laurel Salvador
- George Schmidt III
- Robert Van Valzah
Available Positions: 2
For more information on biking in DuPage County, please visit www.dupageco.org/bikeways
The recording of Wheaton Public Library’ Biking Adventures presentation featuring the Wheaton Bicycle Advisory Commission is available on the Library’s YouTube page: https://youtu.be/KKP8v68k4OU
Use these routes to bike from anywhere in Wheaton to downtown!
- Northeast: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Im8wnRPD71BFMzBj-hD8QSYdsYz1Ak5C/view?usp=sharing
- Northwest: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FcoyErpiJKIUgkdKcVHExpIfFhymiIsN/view?usp=sharing
- Southeast: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fCIdVMplGhjV37g1FkUNTZprzbcpyDpI/view?usp=sharing
- Southwest: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JlReIh706zaUkWOkXGqqKnTHhG6xmAh_/view?usp=sharing